One of the things that can make the work day more pleasant is lunch.
Not only because it goes hand in hand with a break, but because of the oportunity of bringing something delicious and home made into the office, which will definitely bring your energy and positive outlook back.
Here is an office lunch that will bring back your faith in life and will make the second half of the work day go faster.
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- any yellow cheese you like – cheddar, American, emental, mine was typically Bulgarian kashkaval
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- handful of nacho chips
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp Helman’s mayo
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
Building the sаndwich:
- Chop the eggs finely and mix them with the mayo and mustard
- Spread the egg salad on both of your bread slices
- On one of the slices add the cheese followed by the ham
- Add the nacho chips and halves cherry tomatoes on top of that
- On the bread slice that only has salad аdd slices of ham, lift it and put on top the heavier one 🙂