One thing I would love the most on work days would be: getting home with dinner already waiting for me on the table, without m having to think of what I should make, then shop for it, then making it for hours. Unfortunately I do not have a personal chef yet, this is why I try to come up with the quickest and painless dinner ideas!
This pizza will take you one hour to make from scratch and bake and start eating! 😀
- 450 g. of all purpose, sifted four
- 7,5 g dry yeast
- 1/2 tbsp sat
- 6 tbsps of olive oil
- 225 ml warm water
- In a large bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the middle
- Add the olive oil and yeast in the well
- Add the water little by little until you have soft and elastic dough
- Coat the dough with olive oil and leave it back in the bowl, in a warm spot for 30 minutes.
Add whatever toppings you like, here is what I used:
- Yellow cheese
- Tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- green peppers
- Spread the dough in a large pan, greased with olive oil
- Pinch it with a fork so you can get nice crispy crust
- Cover with tomato paste
- Add bacon, and green peppers
- Next comes the mozzarella
- Wheels of tomatoes on top
- Cover the whole thing with grated yellow cheese
- Bake at 250 degrees for half an hour or until the cheese is golden, and so is the crust.